Thursday, July 1, 2010

The birds are still singing

Bonjour everyone!
I am home from New Orleans. I miss it so much. I mean, I love where I live and my family, but I feel so much more comfortable in New Orleans. I am not judged down there, but I am where I live. I sure did miss my dog, Gracie. She is a miniature daschund and almost 3 years old.
So, that night when I wrote the post "Restless...", I ended up staying up the rest of the night. I found this really cool website though. It is called Polyvore. I was more interested in the celebrity styles: Celebrity Styles. The pictures gave me a lot of ideas. I love Zooey Deschanel, so her's was my favorite.

I highly suggest you check it out.
I don't have an outfit post today. :P I am going to a Student Council Retreat with my school. I am seriously dreading it. The only thing I am going to like is going hiking and being outside. I can't stand the kids at my school. I really wish my parents would let me move schools.
I took the picture above at 6 a.m. I though it looked rather cool. I hated the after effect of staying up for 24 hours though. 
I will be back in 3 days. Until next time, have a good weekend!

-H

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, Zooey, how cute you are. Almost as cute as that little puppy at the top up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an adorable puppy!!! Polyvore looks like a really cool website - I will check it out for sure!!

    Karen

    http://rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. Thanks for following my blog dear! You have the cutest dog in the world. And I admire Zooey Deschanel too, she's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo cute your dog! my pug loves the dachs dogs:-) kiss

    ReplyDelete

I would love you hear what you have to say. Don't be a stranger. And just so you know, you guys make me smile every time you leave a comment. Thank you so much!
-H