Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oceans For Backyards

Today is the day! I have an outfit post for you guys. I am so sorry. I think that is why I haven't been getting much commenting on my post lately. I am still here, so don't worry. I love doing this, and I am so glad that I started this.
These past two days, it has been raining every day. I should say pouring instead of raining, literally. So, when it stopped raining for a little bit, I ran outside and snapped a few pictures. As of right now, I am going to have to wait on the tri-pod. Sad? I know. 
There is me missing the self-timer.
(dress: H&M, belt: thrifted, shoes: Urban Outfitters)
I am going to change the layout...again. I know. Sorry. I am making it so much more simple. If you guys have any ideas of what more I can do then please tell me? I would love to hear.

-H 

P.S. Can someone tell me how to center my header?

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I've been wanting to get some shoes like that, some in every color would be ideal!

    I saw The Runaways when it came out and I really liked it, I plan on buying it! Thanks though :)
    http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress, looks vaguely M by M Jacobs-esque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos,love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Very nice your fotos and your little dog !! ;-)
    Visit my blog and if you want to leave a comment!
    I would be happy ....
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress...you chose the perfect shoes for it! Love the red :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your look!
    visit my blog and let me know what you think :)
    follow me if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dress! and i love your name..its my absoloutly favourite name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sneakers are the best!!! More please.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you hear what you have to say. Don't be a stranger. And just so you know, you guys make me smile every time you leave a comment. Thank you so much!
-H