Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm not afraid to take a stand

"I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road."
-Eminem

I don't listen to much rap, but I always have liked Eminem. Seriously, his lyrics are meaningful. They actually stink in my head. They motivate me to do things. 
So, I will have an actual outfit post soon. I just haven't been myself since I got back from Virginia. I will have one tomorrow or Sunday though. I won't let you guys down. But, I do have something for you guys. I have this dress that I bought in New Orleans about two years ago. I have yet to wear it, and I hate seeing it just hanging in my closet. I need opinions. How should I style it? 
I can't wait to hear what you guys think I should do. :) By the way, I am back to normal now. Everything is good here.
Have a good weekend!

-H

4 comments:

  1. That dress is really sweet, i love the smocking and the sleeves :D
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your dress is absolutely stunning<3
    and you look very pretty.
    [by the way, i used to love eminem!]
    and if you ever need a chat, i'm a friendly person and am always here for anybody as lovely as you!

    enjoy your weekend.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is lovely (: errrrm, I think I'd wear white/cream ankle socks, tan leather shoes, and a tan bag as well, but that's just me :p

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful dress, love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you hear what you have to say. Don't be a stranger. And just so you know, you guys make me smile every time you leave a comment. Thank you so much!
-H