Wednesday, July 14, 2010

10 days!

I am going to start apologizing right now for not posting for 10 days! I am so sorry! I am in Virginia, and I have been busy the whole time. I just got back from Washingtion D.C. yesterday. It was very fun. We went to Tysons Corner, which is a very big shopping center. I was in heaven because they had an Urban Outfitters and H&M. I got a sweater from H&M, and I necklace from some little jewelry store.
To those of you who remember my dog, Gracie, she is doing great. We were all scared that she wouldn't do well on the 16 hour road trip, but she slept the whole time. We didn't even have to drug her.
I won't be able to post pictures though. I left my USB cord in Arkansas. UGH! You will just have to look forward to July 18th because I will be home.
I am again really sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I am also sorry because this is a very short post.
I will post again very soon.
Have a good week!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you hear what you have to say. Don't be a stranger. And just so you know, you guys make me smile every time you leave a comment. Thank you so much!
-H