Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To make them realize this is my life

Wow! I really feel like such a bad blogger right now. I am so sorry! I was in Virginia last week, and I didn't even have enough time to read those who I follow. It was depressing. But, I am back! Yay! I love Virginia. It is so beautiful, and I love all my family.
 This place is so amazing. There is this big meadow that you can walk in, and the deer will stay even when you get up close. My exact words when my cousin and I were walking, "I wish I could live outside, and just fall over in the grass when I am tired. Well, first I would get rid of all the snakes." What do you guys think of my red, cat-eye sunglasses?! I found these at an antique store for $3.75!!
We also went to Washington D.C. It was fun. I love being in the city, but I love being in the country with no neighbors. You knows where I will be living when I am on my own.
Gracie drove home!! Okay, maybe not. She was my traveling partner. She did really good with traveling too. I think she will do more traveling in her future. 
So, there are some of the pictures. Once I got home, everything went down hill. I am not going to tell the whole story, but I will just say that my mom and I aren't civil. My friend and I were talking last night about the beginning of last school year. I was different. About two months ago, my friend asked me why I didn't talk to her much during that time and I told her that I was trying to find myself. During that time, I was definitely trying to find out what the world needed from me. I didn't know my place, who I was, or what I liked. I am through that stage now. But, I told my friend last night that we will always being trying to find ourselves even if they are little things. I have this decision to make about, well, cross country. I ran it all through junior high. My parents pushed me a lot. They never will admit, but all my friends and their parents can tell. I don't have a passion for it anymore. I have made my decision, and that is to push it aside and do something else. My mom did not take my decision well. We aren't even talking. So, if I don't seem myself or uber happy when I am blogging, then you guys know why. Well, I gotta go. 
Have a good week!

-H

6 comments:

  1. I love going for walks in meadows (: And I really wouldn't recommend leaving the dog to drive :p

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppy can drive! So cute.

    xox
    Chandler

    http://chandler-freshstart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute top! It looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh a driving dog,thats new haha :D and i hope you had a great time there :D It looks like you had loadsa fun :D








    StopAndStareStyle - I'd soo love it if you could come over to my fashion/style blog too and take a look.I love hearing people's feedback on my blog & having new readers,so please comment & follow :D It would be sooo appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those purple sneakers are so darn great!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you hear what you have to say. Don't be a stranger. And just so you know, you guys make me smile every time you leave a comment. Thank you so much!
-H