Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Restless...

Ello Mates!
I am still in New Orleans, but this is my last night, and for some reason I can't sleep at all. My friend is passed out in the room we are sharing, but I layed there, and just couldn't fall asleep, so I came to the computer. In the picture above, I am the one wearing my hair up in a ponytail. I just bought those stunna shades today from Urban Outfitters. How about them apples!
Today, I actually got some good shopping in. We hit up the Salvation Army, and I got some purchases. I found this one sweater vest that I loved, and then I spotted a moth hole. Ugh! It broke my heart. I found some other really cools things I liked, but I ended up going with the family, and I hate shopping at thrift stores with my family because they judge the stuff that I pick off the racks. Blah, I hate when people judge you.This outfit post is more causal and relaxed. I wasn't fixing to get all dressing to go eat some sushi at Mikimoto's, which was amazing. Smoked salmon and the eel were my favorites.
I just recently got that shirt too. I love it so much. One, it makes a political and general statement, and I love making statements. Two, it is super comfy. I didn't even want to take it off before I tried to go to bed, which I failed at. Oh well.
I think I am going to go read some other blogs, and hopefully, get to bed.
-H
Outfit Details:
Storyville t-shirt
Billabong skirt
thrifted shoes
Urban Outfitter sunglasses

2 comments:

  1. I mis-read that t as saying "save our toast" at first :P Now I want a tee saying that!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the greatest colored little sneakers! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you hear what you have to say. Don't be a stranger. And just so you know, you guys make me smile every time you leave a comment. Thank you so much!
-H